If you want to avoid making painful and heart wrenching mistakes when losing weight you have to recognise this sobering fact.
There are a HUGE NUMBER of diets available to you to improve your weight and lifestyle but the simple fact is diets don’t work!!!
Are you making these PAINFUL MISTAKES with your weight and your long-term health?
- Yo-yo dieting and messing up your health and your metabolism?
- Lose weight on a diet but after a few months or a holiday you end up back at square one?
- Beaten yourself up over the smallest thing?
- Fallen onto the sugar wagon AGAIN?
- Feeling awful because you have let yourself slip?
- Hating yourself because you are weak?
Diet’s set you up to fail, you can’t possibly be on a diet for the rest of your life. It is not sustainable. Let me say to you right now you are not weak. There is only a certain amount of willpower that you can draw upon during your day and if like me, you are busy, tired and simply don’t have time, how can you possibly stick to strict rules?
It’s not too late to get it right … YET!
If you have never dieted great you need to start your weight loss on the right track. But if you’ve already failed a few times there is still time for you to change direction and your life.
I firmly believe that …
“If you take care of your health you can tackle the rest of your life with ease. ” Adele @ get-gorgeous
Just make sure you follow my advice below:
- the key to avoiding weight loss mistakes is to start your weight loss goals in the right way for achieving the long-term goals you want to achieve. This means asking yourself “How can I realistically achieve my weight loss goal?” Instead of just starting out slowly and fearfully, think about what you truly want to achieve with your life. Then plan a strategy that will enable you to achieve it.
- Whilst you might be thinking “when I have lost 5lbs I will exercise more”, this is a fallacy and will only keep you stuck and undervaluing yourself. Instead look at what is the simplest way to achieve your health goals. The simplest way that will encourage personal growth, value you, your time and your energy and won’t stress you out.
- Make sure you focus on your strengths and talents by focusing on one area at a time. It will be much easier for you to stick to your plan when you stay focused on one area of your life at a time
- Believe in yourself and your abilities from day 1
- Invest in a health coach who knows exactly how to support you to go from being unsure and unhealthy to the beautiful gorgeous girl you are meant to be in the fastest time possible, and has done this themselves. You will get to where you want to be a lot faster and often with less cost and wasted time and energy.
How to Guarantee Your Success…
I know exactly what you need to do.
Gorgeous Girls on my Premier programme work with me and get their goals set and mindset strong and focused in under 90 days with my proven methods and nutritional habits.
They have increased energy and a calm, positive outlook to their health and well being. Their personal relationships with their family and themselves have grown stronger. They are not so negative with themselves and therefore don’t feel the need to take it out on their nearest and dearest.
By the end of the call, you’ll know exactly what you need to do get your health goals in place. Once you are clear on that, we can discuss ways that I can help you to get your plan your weight and health loss strategy in easy steps.
You and I can talk through your health blocks, understand what is pulling you away from your health goals. Explore and investigate, uncover and release. Wow doesn’t that sound soul-affirming? Find direction in your life, a sustainable way forward. A PLAN. Wouldn’t you love an easy plan to follow? Something simple not too taxing and yet overtime it will make a huge difference to your entire life?
We may decide to work together to help you reach your weight loss goals successfully – and if so great – if not then that’s okay too. You’ll still have a clear plan to move your life forward.
So click here and book your session now.
I am looking forward to speaking with you.
Watch how lovely Caroline changed her life around on her own gorgeous journey
“As a nurse managing patients complex care my biggest frustration was not knowing what to do next with my own health. I had done diets to death since my 20s. I have just done everything milk shake diet, Slimming world and Weight Watchers groups and I think my metabolism stopped being so effective and I didn’t know where to turn. There was so much information out there low fat diet, high fibre I didn’t know where to go.
My mood was really low and I didn’t have a lot of energy, I was drinking a lot Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday just to make myself feel better.
My biggest fear was failure because I had done some many diets in the past, you lose a bit of weight and you would feel good about yourself for a while but I couldn’t sustain it. I don’t think any of the diets that are out there are sustainable you put weight again then you feel bad about yourself you get that negative image of yourself.”
gorgeous Caroline explains “Ditch the Diet” girls